Home

I need help!!!!!!!PLease help!!!!!!!!!!!

OBII WAN KENOBI

I downloaded that jk2 radiant and made a small room. when i finished compiling that map, it said map not found. then there were many errors when i played the game. so i reinstall it. but my cd seems to have a problem too! it is component transfer error blah blah blah. then i use my friends cd to install it was okay but in my computer, the jedi outcast logo was not showing and there were still errors like sometimes it will say cd not found. how do i fix these?

did it say map not found in radient or in game? If it was in radient then it is one of the many problems that irritate us pro mappers.

If it is ingame then make sure that you have the name of the map single like "map1" or "Map_1" not "map 1" and make sure that the map is in the following directory structure

C:\Path of wich to get to game directory\GameData\Base\Maps

then ingame bring down the console with shift + tab then type "map map1" for example.

This should solve you're problems, welcome to the wonderfull and magical world of mapping for a Q3 game (the most irritating for the best part).

yes he's mostly right, make sure your map is saved in the proper file the one he mentioned but he made a slight boo boo, you press shift + ~ (button next to the 1 key) to bring down the console...though i'm sure you knew that anyway...if that fails then your JK2 radiant might be bugged up or your game cd...also you should have the JK2Radiant extracted to your Gamedata/base folder as well....faliling these then i'm not sure what the problem is

Archived