Home

i beg you people

Exar

i beg all of you who have swapped skins/models or made any other kind of sp mod to please please post them. why does no one seem to care about modding for sp, and spend so much time making semi-usless stuff for mp? all i want are some decent skin replacements and stuff, i know there are tons of you who got em so why arent you posting them? i cant get any of my own mods to work for some reason so i have to rely on you guys, and so far 90% of the user made content is usless to me (which is sad cause some of it is really cool).

please post more mods like the desann-vader mod! i wanna fight a decent boba fett npc and have recongnizable jedi teammates to spawn.

I wouldn't call it modding, more like editing work, but I've made a few files,

Play SP as Reborns (all 5 of them)

as ShadowTrooper

as Anakin (Skin haven't posted it because I'd need permission from the skinner)

as Jedi Trainer

as Jedi

as Tavion

List goes on, all of them are in pk3 form and haven't been zipped with a readme yet, cept for ShadowTrooper.

SP all the saber models work for singleplayer and MP.

There are also a few SP maps and missions you can Download.

sound cool. have you submitted them yet. I eagerly await any kind of mods or tweaks for sp. I think there is quite a bit of stuff out there but all of the good jk2 sites either have their file servers down all the time or they never update them enough.

PLEASE PEOPLE, SUBMIT ANY MODS NO MATTER HOW LARGE OR SMALL!!!

Archived