Home

small jump tweaks

Iceplode

I mentioned this in some other post, but I had a minor jump mod done back on Saturday and had not released it. I didn't get the "ok" from the designer (a.k.a. my boyfriend) to release it, so this is just a... an alpha version? It's really small. Originally meant for the designer's fun, the scope of this mod is really NOT large enough to warrant the need for feedback. And honestly, since I made this for him to play with, I do not think I would be adjusting it outside of his desires. =D (I can branch the code and call it something else, though.)

I don't know if I'll ever be able to get out of him what he wants exactly for our (perhaps) upcoming "tweaks" mod which will tweak more than just some minor jumping behavior.

We're known collectively as "Iceplosive." I'm the Ice half. I did not readjust the 1.03a changes they made in the source from 1.03. So, if you're not used to the 1.03a changes, ahh well, now will be a good time to see them? I rename files from time to time, so please just visit our downloads page.

EDIT:

Ok. vBulletin didn't like that. Let me redo that link.

By the way, it'll show up in the list of mods as "Ice - Kick Flip Mod v0.1" or something like that.

ok let me get it right: u are his code wohre and he is what? the pimp? excuse my rough talking but i cant understand why u are bowing all the time and say that u dont know if u have the permission and stuff. so he is the designer, what exactly does that mean? whats his part in all this projekt of yours.

however i am interested in the code for your kickflip mod. i am not a coder but i took the freedom to change some of the damage values myself and currently running it on my server, finaly the game rocks again. but it would be a cool addition to be able to do those flips like in your mod...

so please release the code block responslible for the kickflips so i can just add it to my mod.

Archived