Home

Emi4

freccia

Hello, I was in bank and in swamp, but i don't find the treasure!

I have a fish in the tupperware and i think i need termites but i don't know how to bring them!!!

Ozzy leave his home but I don't know what to do when I'm alone.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!:(:confused::(:confused:

Guest King Andrei

You know, when Ozzie gets annoyed he brakes his cane and orders a NEW one! Head him off at Freddie's and the you know what to do.

But how do you ANNOY him?:) Think of something smelly!

Thanks for the hel but I try to use pignose parfum, colonia, fish, and olso termites (now I find them), whit Ozzy and his stick and I have no results. Ozzy don't permit me to use these things with his stick! Wath can I use? How can I chase him in the forest? Where can I found a map?

Please Help me:(

My present and my future could be olways in Lucre Island if i don't receive an help! :confused:

Now I'm very confused!

If I understand right I need someting stink, that is not used with Ozzy. I think to buckets of rotten's fish, but i can't bring them.

I have all the two parfume, I can't bring another bottle and I haven't any idea about an other salesman to visit.

There are someting in the shop of fish for fishing? How can I bring if all don interest my pirat?:confused: :confused: :confused:

I wait your help! Bye

A lot of Thanks!!!

Now I finished the level! (I try to use pignose parfum with animal, not colonia!). But I have another problem. I see the monkeys in restaurant, but what can I use to stop them? I don't Know where woodo lady is, if in Meleè Island or in another and how arrive at she.

thanking you a lot for yuor past help, i'm sure in your future help!

:) :) :)

I find Woodoo Lady, but how can I bring the paint in restaurant?

I know how go in kitchen, but all I have don't is necesary with monkeys. I think that if there are a fire all come in kitchen, and i can bring the paint. What I need to use?:confused: :confused:

Have you visited Meathook and found something to steal? Also notice how he makes the paintings.

If you are hungry, you can use your findings and do some sabotage!

The kitchen is also a place where a second sabotage has to be done! :)

Hello!

I made the first sabotage with brush, and after I go in the kitchen, but I don't know how to do secon sabotage!

In my Inventary I have a coin, a stange man, and a piece of china.

Wath can I do?

I wait your help:)

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

THis freccia person has bad grammar! And spelling!

Why do you make those remarks?

How good is your grammar and spelling in Italian, freccas native language, or in Swedish, my native language?

What about your knowledge in Jiddish, Dutch, German or Portugeese?

Have you tried to use any of those languages with perfect grammar and spelling?

"If a person doesn't understand you when you are trying to use his language, then that person is unintelligent. And who wants to talk to idiots?"

Dear Acrylic Guitar

I'm able to understand italian, english, french, german, spanish and a bit of croatian. So, logically I'm not able to speek all this languages with a perfect grammar, but is the first time that a person don't understand what I want to say! And I visit a lot of states. So, if you prefer, you can write me in italian, and sure, I will respond you without comment on your grammar.

OK?

You're luky if your home leanguage is eanglish, but you can't pretend that all the rest of the world speek english like you speake.

goodbye

:D

WEll sorrrrrrrrrrrrry. God I thought, hey if ur English, then u should have good grammar and spelling, but no one told me. god. i can speak some German, and some spanish. But actually, my Native Language is Croatian or Serbo-Croatian. Oh yeah, I dont know Italian...I wish I did tho, its kind of like spanish though, right?

Originally posted by Grannen

Why do you make those remarks?

How good is your grammar and spelling in Italian, freccas native language, or in Swedish, my native language?

What about your knowledge in Jiddish, Dutch, German or Portugeese?

Have you tried to use any of those languages with perfect grammar and spelling?

"If a person doesn't understand you when you are trying to use his language, then that person is unintelligent. And who wants to talk to idiots?"

The only languages of those that I tried was German, and as my mother says, "Only stupid people know only one language." So in other words, my mom is saying, if you know how to speak multiple languages, then, you are smarter.

Yes, before all the rest, but I don't know how bring the paint.

For this reason I try with sabotage, but when I go out from the kitchen and try the girl say me:"don't tuch it".

Wath can I do for bringin the paint?:confused:

Originally posted by freccia

So, I stop the boat with fire under the paint, but nothing change.

And I can't bring the paint. Wath I must do?

You enter the kitchen but the position to stop the food has to be exactly right.

Archived