Home

Emi4

freccia

Guest King Andrei
Originally posted by freccia

Thanks! I win diving championschip, but I have problem with rippers!How can I speak with the same?I know I need the glue, but with another think that I probably haven't in my inventary.

Wath can I do?

Freccia, this is what I call: "abuse"

Why can't you figure it out yourself, otherwise there's no point in this game.

When I played EMI I used the walkthru everytime and finished the game in one week. And now I realised it was a bad thing. It spoiled the WHOLE game! I won't EVER do it again if MI5 appears.

STOP ABUSING! COME HERE ONLY AND ONLY WHEN YOU GOT A REAL PROBLEM FINISHING THIS GAME!

Dear Andrey,

I like play with my pc, but it's not my life! I buy EMI for curiosity. I don't like game with blod and blod, and this game appear to me different, intelligent and ironic. So I try and I find it very good. But after I arrive at my first problem and stay on it for a mounth! I ask to friends but nobody know the game!After I have a good idea:serch on internet!And I find this forum! I work and study and so my time for playing is not so long.This is my first game of monkey Island and I don't know very well the mechanism of the game.Befor asking I serch all the solution that my mind give birth, and try and try!But certain resolution are so strange that I can stay there without know wath to do for centuries!For example, never in my mind could be the idea of give the broschure at Judge!Yes, you can say that a good player could be try with all he have in inventary, but I learn this good think only now, after the help.I ask you to accept that there are people not very expert with the games.In a game I serch relax, an intelligent relax, not a mortal duell with pc!This is my philosophy, right or wrong, doesn't metter, it's my and I prefer to continue in this way. I can understand that you don't agree,and if you have more time to play you have reason. Probably I'll buy the other title of Monkey Island, and probably I'll no need of an help, because the game will be familiary to me, but now I need an help, and this forum is really a good help because don't give you detailed instructions, but ideas for serching wath you need. At the next time.Bye!

"Could your life be long and your sprinks be short!";)

Guest King Andrei

PC isn't my whole life either. What do you think I am: a lifeless computer geek?

I was just trying to give you advice. I didn't have much time to play EMI either, I used walkthrus all the time to finish this game, and it spoiled everything. Well, nevermind that now.

Archived