Home

JediKnight on WinNT

Guest Lancelot

Guest Lancelot

Hi everyone, I´m new at this board and I want to greet everyone by this way smile.gif

So far so good - my question is...

There are rumors that there´s a patch for JediKnight to run it on Windows NT!? Is that true is possible somehow to play JK on NT? If it is, then please tell me how!!!

------------------

The dark side of the force is with me!

The patch exist but doesn’t work, so don’t download it if you find it. Unless it says that it can emulate DirectX 5.0 or somthing like that.

WinNT only support DirectX 3.0 and JK for input devices uses DirectX 5.0, in other words it runs (the exe) but you can’t move.

Guest Lancelot

Oh! Hmm... these are good and bad news for me...hmm... If someone knows a patch that emulates DirectX 5.0 - it would be nice to tell me about it.

Anyway, thx a lot rapina!

------------------

The dark side of the force is with me!

I remember the "JK NT Patch" which at one time I even posted on my site. I was never able to try it out.

Actually, somebody told me that all it did was disable Direct-X in JK's install program.

So in other words, you could play JK in software mode only. Maybe not?

Kurgan

yes, it works that way, but the only thing it does is skip the ver. check of directx and you are able to lunch the game BUT >>> you can't move <<<

only the ESC button works, nothing else seems to work frown.gif

Archived