Home

New level/demo from jediknightii/lucasarts website

UnrealJedi

Has anyone here played all the way through the new demo level found on the official lucasarts level?

I'm stuck where there is a forcefield blocking a doorway and you see an Imperial officer behind the forcefield. It's right after the lightsaber duel in the hangar...

If anyone can help me out, that would be great! Thanks!

you should go back to the power generator room (that room with many floors and a couple of guards on every floor), there is this structure in the middle, you know, where a guard comes out if you want to press a button? Well force jump onto that structure and inside you press a button wich switches power down, so it takes every forcefield down to...

I hope I made it clear coz I'm terribly bad at english and at making 'walktroughs'

greetz, IronSkull

OK, got it.

The hard part is getting used to what the items that Kyle interacts with look like.

There are 3 consoles that need to be deactivated. They all look the same. One of them was when you deactivated the force field after the force jump to the center tower. There are 2 more consoles like that one in the generator tower structure.

Alan

Archived