Home

Help with multiplayer

Reddiguy

First, may I excuse the redundant nature of this message by explaining that I couldn't reach any of the previous posts without running into "this page could not be displayed." Hence, I must now reiterate what everyone else has rehashed time and time again. First, does anyone know how I can create a server and have it appear on the Internet? It appears that I'm only capable of producing and offering one at a local address. Second, many have spoken about a pull, backstab move. Well, some clown kept pulling it in a Free for All I played a while ago, and I couldn't do it, or stop it. I know I'm a mediocre to feeble Jedi, but I'd like to fare better than rank bottom next time. If anything, I'm searching for Master to a Padawan learner, less powerful than Annakin, but only slightly more humble. Please help. Thanks.

About blocking pull backstab theres a couple things I have found to do. First of all, if your playing somone good and you get knocked down your done. Just go get some food, cuz you won't be doing anything else. The main thing to do is not to get knocked down. The two main ways people get you on the ground is kick and pull. To block pull, I usually max out push and pull both to level 3. Then remember to keep your force mana up. If that gets low, they will throw you around like a rag doll. Also, don't let them kick you. There isn't a specific way to do this, just use common sense. If they do kick you, it's easier to get back up than if they pull you because they are a little ways away. On the other side of things, if they do somthing like lightening, or anything else that uses a lot of their force (ie jump a lot) try to pull them to you and backstab them. Don't use it religiously, just use it to turn the tables if need be.

Archived