Home

Bad Bug - SpawnEntities: No Entities

spangleweed

Hi all,

got major problem here, OS XP Pro, Radeon SDR 32Mb, Athlon 850, 384Mb RAM.

After freeing Lando I go and meet him, then we go off to the lift

in the red shaft, half way up the game exits back to the menu

with the dialog "SpawnEntities : No Entities" .. really annoying

me as I've got all day off from the wife and would like to make

some serious progress.

I've tried the 1.3 patch, reset all setting to default, and tried

it in safe mode. I've even tried going back a couple of saves..

no joy.

Any help appreciated.

I had a simular problem on a different pc game at one time. The main problem as I've told one other person here with game glitches/freeze/lockups or shutdowns is due to Sound. Alot of people think its thier video card or a bad install.

I suggest you update your sound card drivers regardless of the type of sound card you have. I also suggest that you update the video drivers as well. I also mentioned this other issue to the other person who was having problems much like yourself.

This part is in the readme txt file that comes with the game. Make sure your desktop color is 16 bit high color, this maybe the problem if your desktop color is set to anything higher like 32 bit true color. You will also want to set the video "in game" settings to 16 bit as well instead of 32 bit.

If all this fails just email Lucasarts and or Raven technical support for help. Explain your problem in detail and give every stat on your pc you can think of to help them get the correct answer for you.

One other thing you may want to try is deleting a few of your MP scripts, or moving them to a secure folder. I know from habit that every time I mess with MP, JK2 SP gets screwed up in one way or another and boots me back to desktop. :p

-Merc out

Archived