Home

Noob ....

Hirogen

I never bothered trying this game online till tonight so ya im a Noob at this game. I play other multiplayer games online and was just wondering if Jedi Knight is infested with cheats too. I was in a CTF game where folk did amazing things. For example - push me of ledge instantly from like 20 miles away / Maintain force grip for ages regardless of my efforts to stop it, and me having full health and force metre. Those are just examples, i noticed when i tried pushing / pulling / gripping nothing happened to enemy, 1 or 2 went up in air briefly but i sure as hell didnt kill anyone with it like they killed me. Like i say i am new to this, but if JK is infested with cheaters id rather know now before i waste my time.

ok, a number of things could be happening.

First, before you enter a game, check your player stats, like force powers.

If you are an padawan, change it to Jedi Master as quick as you can, then go and configure your force powers.

Second, Most players advertise on their game info screens that they are using cheats. When the game is loading, also, it will say "CHEATS ARE ENABLED" If cheats are active. No big deal if you want to join that game, just use cheats yourself.

Some MP cheats:

God -god mode

/thedestroyer-Double edge lightsaber

Anyways, third, your connection might be bad, and that isnt a good thing. To see if you have a bad or good connection, behind your name will appear little boxes.

Green-Good connection

Yellow-Casual connection

Red-Bad connection.

black- unknown

I hope i was some help. If not, sorry.

Originally posted by obi-wan13

ok, a number of things could be happening.

First, before you enter a game, check your player stats, like force powers.

If you are an padawan, change it to Jedi Master as quick as you can, then go and configure your force powers.

Second, Most players advertise on their game info screens that they are using cheats. When the game is loading, also, it will say "CHEATS ARE ENABLED" If cheats are active. No big deal if you want to join that game, just use cheats yourself.

Some MP cheats:

God -god mode

/thedestroyer-Double edge lightsaber

Word is you been cheating on the servers! :elephant:

Archived