Home

WTF?!?! I don't have Multiplayer!!!

mon0l1th

When you open the Jedi Outcast exe, you get a little window. I'm guessing you're clicking on single player, going into that mode and looking for MP. When the little window opens after clicking on the exe, select Multiplayer.

If that option isn't there, keep bumping this thread until someone smart comes along :p

Well, I do have an internet connection, because if I didn't, how would I be posting this? Of course I could just go to a friends house, but no, I'm on cable. After I double click on the .exe, I go straight to the single player menu. I don't get a little window......

I meant, that when you start up the game, I hope you have your ISP connected, it won't work if you don't. Yes, I know you are probably not that stupid, but I actually had a relative email me asking why they didn't see any games in the player list. It turned out they never connected to the Internet before starting the game, assuming that the game would connect for them:confused: . As far as your problem goes, try ejecting the CD and reinserting it, it should bring up a launcher menu with: Single Player Game, Multiplayer Game, Help, Options, and Exit. If not, Go to the START MENU, and select LucasArts/Star Wars JKII Jedi Outcast/ Play Star Wars JKII Jedi Outcast (safe mode). You can adjust the default settings once you enter the game.

Archived