Home

ns_streets -- in electrified water room (POSSIBLE SPOILER)

hatetank138

Okay, I've crossed the destroyed bridge, gotten into the electrified water room, and gotten inside and cut the power. Now what?

I tried jumping to the landing to get up top, but obviously there'd be no point in cutting the electricity if you could do it from there.

Next time I tried jumping on the pipes that were sitting in the water, and I still can't get up there. Tried looking for things to push/pull with the force, can't find any. The door won't open on the other side, and I've looked around as best I could up to this point.

Anything I missed earlier, or anything I'm missing in that room? Pretty stuck here at this point.

:(

Beneath the door that wont open is a ramp that can be force pulled out that will now allow you to jump up to the roof. Some ppl have had problems with that jump so try crouching at the top of the jump. That brings your feet up a little higher allowing you to make some of the trickier jumps. Hope this helps:)

there is a little trash can thingy off to the left of the water. shoot it and it will explode, damaging the wall. go in here, and then shoot/saber the little elictricity pipe. the electricity will stop, and the water will be un-electrified

Archived