Home

A Question About Special Moves

Chaynsaw

I played 1.03 for a while and went back to 1.02, simply because I'd rather defend against DFA'ers, who you can see coming, rather than backstab/sweepers, who you can't really and coupled with pull/push.. become rather annoying.

The same pull/backsweep trick in 1.03 is doable in 1.02, with negligibly different results. The only thing that really deters people from doing it is that they can kill well enough with the other moves (One reason I don't like 1.03... all the moves do comparably pitiful amounts of damage except backstab/backsweep)

So. Yes. Playing 1.02 I come across the occasional pull/sweeper. I'm taking the force protection suggestion to heart, but I'm really tired of trying to upend pull/sweepers (who just wait until my absorb runs out to pull me). Is there anyone evil enough here to tell me how to do that move? I've tried pulling and pushing... how is anyone able to knock someone down EVERY single time they pull?

Yay, I've gone to the dark side.

Well, I'm not going to teach you how to backstab/sweep because I don't want to see even more folks abusing this move as is, but I will tell you that it's listed in the instruction booklet if you bought a legit version of the game.

And as for landing a push or pull often, proximity helps. Usually if you can get within 3 feet of your target and pull/push with lvl 3 he/she will be knocked over. :D

Archived