Home

Instant Skin Insanity 101

Lord Rakknarr

Alright, first off, HELLO ALL!

Now that's done.

=)

I've tried forever, and can't seem to get it working right.......so I came here to ask.........

I really need a great Deadpool skin.

There's a black outfit spidey, but that seems to be the extent of marvel.

ALSO,.........

in UT, I had a great space marine model/skin.

I'd love to see that, and some orcs.

So,

If anyone is up to the challenge......I beg you........

PLEASE someone help me make a Deadpool skin.

PLEASE someone help me make a Space Marine skin, the colors be chapter specific. ie red = Blood Angels, blue = Ultram Marines, default = CHAOS!!

And PLEASE SOMEONE DARE to make an Orc skin!!!

If anyone can and will do these, I would gladly post your site, a great letter of gratitude, and pictures on a webpage I host that has over 30k hits and gets hundreds daily, plus I host flash movies I work on.

So, anyone, I know this is alot, I would do it myself but I can't seem to make them work, and I followed the guides.....I know I'm missing some small detail......

*sighs*

Please let me know.....

http://www.phmguild.com

:fett:

Originally posted by SingledOut

actually someone is already working on a space marine model. i beleive the skin is for ultra marines

Oh excellent.

That's great to hear! Thanks.

I've done the art and all that for a Deadpool skin, some Marine and parts of an Orc, but for some reason I just can't get the program to recognize it and make it run.

I think I'll have to try again when I have some time to really screw with it step by step.

Thanks for your information on the space marine. I appreciate it.

I think I may try modifying the Desann skin into an orc. It's almost the same, except Orc heads are a bit squarer than Desanns.

*shrug*

I don't know. But once I do, I'll turn out tons of skins......

Thanks again.

Rakk

That doesn't give him the right to act the way he did, nor hide the fact that his post was just looking for an arguement.

It's that simple.

I asked a question and made a simple request.

Tell me, how would YOU judge someone if the very first words out of their mouth to you was a snide remark? And I'm sure Lucas Arts appreciates him telling someone to go play another game.

I don't care what he made, it won't make me all of a sudden go "oh my god, I'm so sorry! You can be as nasty as you want."

Sorry, I'm not a fanboy. Life doesn't work that way.

If he had nothing productive or even decent to say, he should not have spoken.

I came here to talk to and learn from other experienced skinners and maybe, just maybe get some pointers......not get into a dispute because someone's having a bad day.

Thanks.

Rakk

Archived