Home

Skins I've made

Lupo

Hey!

Ive seen some of your stuff! It looks nice, man. Are you swapping heads around? How are you doing that (if thats what youre doing..)?

In ModView, you can make the model do any of the animations in single or multiplayer. Then Cntrl+C makes a nice screen of it.

Yeah those are the only ones I have finished. The Baron Fels are not yet e-mailed to jediknightii.net, because of there size.

Right now I'm making a Kir Kanos (you have done this one haven't you Lucifer?), Carnor Jax, Grand Moff Tarkin, and Turr Phennir. I'm trying to start off simple by making skins out of already known characters.

It's simple, I went to ModView opened the model and pressed print screen then copied it to Photoshop. I did this to each pose then combined them and saved them as a jpeg. As for the different poses you can press play (press stop on the pose you want and print screen.) I think there is another way to access specific poses, I just forgot what it was.

Or you can download Hypersnap-DX4 to take screen shots. http://www.hyperionics.com/

Thanks Lucifer, no haven't swapped heads around. I've used color dodge and color burn and other items in photoshop to edit the face a bit. That's one area I know I'm not that good at.

Archived