Home

Getting back to the Raven's Claw-NO JOY

Wrightie

I've read loads of guides on this but the bloody door around the ledge in the cargo bay refuses to open. I've taken out the big guns, got confused about the AST's when the captain asks me to deal with them (I already have-except the ones in the hanger, they refuse to die....AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHhhhh) Can anyone help. I tried to cheat with noclip and god mode (First time) but the characters at the end (big lizard geyser and 2 women) refuse to animate. I think the door is the trigger!! I would love to resolve this...:bdroid2::evanpiel:

Okay, this is very limited advice since I haven't had that problem. But, it may be that one of the AT-STs is bugged. It goes invisible like and Jan won't land.

But heres a few hints.

- did you destroy all of the At-Sts the ones that move. Many in the hanger don't, so don't waste ammo.

- did you destroy all of ion cannons, big gun thingys

- If you did both right, then the door on the top level of the hanger, after you destroy the big guns and at-sts, walk back through the door to the hanger (at the top) and jan says she'll land. there should be troopers at the end of the top level that come out. That door is the trigger to get the end guys to animate.

P.S. if it is the at-st problem, there are many solutions, some can be found on this site.

Hope this helps some.

Archived