Home

Any ideas for me to make a mod?

Phillio

Here are some of my suggestions:  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Here are some of my suggestions:

• You are Vader trying to seek revenge on Luke.
    • You are a bounty hunter with your friends trying to tak down the New Republic.
    • You are Desann with the Imperials fighting the Rebellion (already been made, check the Imperial vs. Rebels convesion v1.1).
    • You are Luke seeking out his father.

I want to make a mod. I can switch models, sounds, sabercolors, and if a enemy hurts you are not. Does anyone have an idea for a "theme" for a mod for me to make?

You can vote for the choices above or suggesta different "theme".

(NOTE: I cannot do anything with the source code and a suck at modelling.)

HaPpY gAmInG!

-Phillio

(P.S. How do you change test color? I tried clicking on change test color at top but it just said " and didn't change anything!)

::::::::::Disregard this, I didnt read your original message, i jes saw that you wanted a mod idea:::::::::::::::::::::::::

ok, i was thinking of a Dragon Ball Z mod, and since i know nothing about modding, i dunno how hard it would be ,but here it is.

1)You can pick your race, Saijin, Namac, Human, and maybe a few others

2)Each generates power(force) differently, Saijin's increase power very quickly as they fight, Namac's need time to recharge, but they can recharge tremendous amounts of energy, and humans, well i dunno.....

3)each can choose from a set of abilities, like the force powers, except this will be kameha, kaoikin, and any others you can think up(possibly even instant transmission???)

4)Each ability uses a small amount of energy, and like i said before, each person generates theyre extra power in their own way.

5)after a while of increasing energy, the person can go Super Saijin, Namac, human, whatever, and each of their powers are increased( with new animations for the powers and new Hairstyles!)

6)games will be fought so that whoever gets to a designated power level first will win, and each time a person respawns, their power level will start out at the last transformation they had(ex. if a person died just as they were about to go Super Saijin Lvl 2, they would start back at the first power level of Super Saijin Lvl 1)

7)Last thing, they can fly, so you need some kind of verticle flying control, and everything in the air needs to be more quick than smooth.

IF you could make this, I would praise you as a god

:amidala:

If you want some advise on a most wanted mod I would have to say it would be a utlilty mod instead of a game mod.

We really need as MOD that reports g_saberghoul2collision 1 as a rule that server browsers can filter for. Currently we have no way to tell what servers have this configuration enabled. It would be great to have this feature because you can easily create custom filters with the allseeingeye server browser to screen for servers with this variable enabled.

I don't code so I can't be of any help sorry. If you got the skills to mod this please help us out. Thanks, Gadget.

well, id like to see some of the cool custom skins in the sp game. basically replace all the default jedi/reborn with cooler looking ones people have made. id like to see the good han solo skin in there as an ally, the darth maul deluxe skin as rebornfencer, and relace stormtrooper 2 with clonetroopers and such. If you can, making a properly scaled and playable sp vader would be cool. One thing i would really like though, is a pk3 that makes boba fett an npc, and an altered npc.cfg to go with it that makes boba extremely challenging to fight against. a little stronger but mostly just super agile and reactive, and with a forcejump 5 if possible. thats my only complaint with the imp/rebel mod of yours, is that the bounty hunters are too easy to kill and are pretty immobile.

Archived