Home

Sound help needed on a Remote Project

Nova_Scion

First off before I explain whats wrong let me explain the concept of my current project.

Concept- A Remote Lightsaber, a lightsaber that is programmed to fight helping characters enhance there dueling skills.

Project Progress-The bot is nothing more that a model for damage values with no visible skin. This gives the image of a floating lightsaber remote that mimmicks the attacks and battle movements of people.

Problem- The sound files for the bot are normal people. I do not want my remote to make footstep noises and yells and screams. I have been trying for three days to make a sound file that creates a flaoting remote sound and robotic beeps and clicks. So that all movement and pain sound like a remote is getting hit not a person and any feet sounds are replaced with a hovering noise. Unfortnately I can not get this to work. My skills with the sounds files are not very good.

What I need is for a dedicated person to take up the task of building a suitable sound file for my remote saber so that way I can realise it. Full credit will be given to the individual who helps as I will very much appreciate the effort they put in to help my project.

If your interested or can help please reply and/or e-mail me

My E-mail is

Nova_Scion@hotmail.com

AOL

Nova Scion

please contact me however possible thank you

Archived