Home

cairn Reactor ... lights out Help

jaytog

I am stuck in the cairn reactor ..... have turned the lights out but every time I try to go in to the room the guard hits the alarm ... tried force push from above and mind trick from above but it doesn't seem to work ... help me please

okay

SPOILERS!

the easiest way to ensure survival is to mind trick the two officers by the console at the bottom. when you first enter the place via the little hole, push the stupid droid off. they don't care and it gets it out of your way. now, stand and walk carefully toward the ledge infront of you. you should see the officers' heads. (not the three to the left, the two be the consoles) mind trick them carefully. charge to the console to shut off the lights. recommend quicksave. creep to the farthest edge left. see three officers hangin' around. jump off the ledge, but press back while in air so you don't land by them. mindtrick all three, walk past them.

heres where it gets tricky. you must open to doors fast enough so that you aren't caught. it will take a few tries. open and open and exit fast. now, i should stop here but it isn't over and i'll try and save you some frustration. Outside are two officers and a reborn. both will charge for different alarm consoles. ignore the reborn and concentrate on the officers, as the reborn will follow and try and kill you. hope that helps, good luck!

yeah, that is a very tricky part and drove me nuts.. I turned off the lights, jumped down to the left, mind tricked the three guys on the left and a guy on the right and finally snuck through the door without being detected.. once that's done and you go through the next door hit speed and sabre both officers.. now you get to duel 2 reborns..

Archived