Home

My first skin is ready (NOTHING SPECIAL)

Quall

ok, I finally got my first skin (named "Undead_Kyle") working. I know that this kind of stuff doesn't take too much work to do. I just made this to get an idea of how to create a skin and put all the files together (im one of the people that struggled). My next skin I make will be a little more original, and not just a recolored existing skin.

heres what it looks like:

http://www.geocities.com/sagefan999/skins.html?1023842246080

hey, for what it's worth, your skin is pretty *BLEEP* cool. who cares if it's a recolor or a slight modification of an existing skin? if you learned something from it that you feel can make your next skin "a little more original" (to use your words), then more power to you.

personally, i really like the fact that kyle looks like one of the extras from michael jackson's thriller video. is he available anywhere for download?

quall, thanks for the download link, and for all the effort you put into these skins. i just downloaded them and they're are *BLEEP* incredible.

hopefully you have learned something from creating these to make more skins that you feel are better. keep up the great work!

Archived