Home

Jedi Vs. Merc

Mordeen

"There's another, unofficial, unsupported game modifier called "Jedi vs. Merc" where you have to choose to either be a Jedi (lightsaber+force powers) or a Mercenary (guns+pickups). I'm not sure how balanced it is, but I've joined a couple of the few servers I've seen running it on and it seemed like a lot of fun (the server admin just has to add "+set g_jedivmerc 1" to their command line arguments to get it to be active).

"

First question: How do you add something to the command line arguments? Probably a stupid question, but I need an answer.

Second: Has anyone actually gotten this to wrk, and seen it in action? Very interested in this gameplay mode.

Mordeen

adding to the command line i believe is right clicking on the jedi knight icon on ur desktop and going to prperties....in there u will see the command line and at the end put that "+set g_jedivmerc 1" thing.....i beleive it can be done in console by the admin though.....you just need to type g_jedivmerc 1 in console.....i havent tried it yet but i think it will work....

Archived