Home

Model Idea Thread...(ya can post your idea to)

Destroyder121

My is from Stargate tv show someone make Goa'uld model with glowing eyes(like in the tv show)& make jaffar's(goa'ulds troops)but with model that could open the helmet & close it or seperately.& their guns could replace e11 blaster?it would be cool if someone would make those.or their gun would replace bryar(see in stargate...like in bryar second fire they load it for more firepower):) would be good if someone make those.[EDIT] Make new firing graphics for gun what ya replace...it would be cool if they would look like in stargate tv show..if it needs new anims....find a softimager :) [EDIT]

http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/species/species_bothan.jsp

Yo som info

Stocky humanoids with fur-covered faces, Bothans are widely known as the galaxy's most proficient spies, thanks in part to the famed "Bothan Spynet." Physically and mentally adept, Bothans make excellent scouts and soldiers. They also have a significant impact on the political landscape of the galaxy.

(I am not cool whit the yo stuff)

I made a skin a while back of this cool jedi with blue skin and white tattos on his face i tried to do everything i could to get the skin to look the way i pictured him but that afro haircut didnt work, so i think someone should make a model of a spikey haired jedi that has an anakin like outfit on. there is a pic of the skin right here. http://galileo.spaceports.com/~cljclan/Zyke.html

p.s. wow that stargate series is still around i remember when my dad made the advertisements for that like 5 years ago, i've never seen it, what channel is it on?

personally i dont care how to spell it, but a jaffa model would kick arse. in fact, someone should make a stargate mod altogether, i know for half life one is being made, but half life doesnt have the cool graphics of JO.... and hell, i just want it in jedi outcast anyways. The levels would be as easy as any level to make, the hard part would just be the weapons, but some guns already fire like the guns in stargate (i.e. the electric gun could be replaced by zats, and maybe the repeater rifle could be replaced by the staff) and perhaps just replace the models. I dont think it would be a very complicated mod to make, considering the Mods i've seen proposed out there.

**jumping thoughts**

But i've said it other places and i'll say it here, a Jabba The Hutt (with slug walking animations, and cool random Jaba-ese taunt) is a must. It would be the coolest model in the game just because its not a biped, I know i'd like it the most. I'm sure it would have its limitations, but you guys are creative, i'm sure you'll find a way.

these are just proposals, i'm not asking for anyone to do it or for credit (lol, i'm actually just 'seconding' what [iI]Darth Vader and Headcharge said) but just a thought... to think about. :p

Well, I'd like a model made for me. It'd be of a protocol droid. That's right, a protocol droid. It's be pretty easy, just needs done. I thought the protocol droid for jk1 was so funny and I'd like to see it in this engine. Could someone make it for me? Don't need a skin, just the model. Thanks!

:jawa Oo-oo Ootini!

Heres what I'm thinkin' we need the Neo and Morpheus from the matrix. They need their trench coats, yes....

I just think that would be cool but I don't know about you guys...

Peace,

DarthDarth :lighting

:vadar: Evil Shall always win over good, because good is dumb

I've got a great idea, though I'm not sure too many people would be too...keen on it...to say the least, though I might be wrong, how about a good ol' fashioned Jesus model? What could be better than seeing Jesus running around with a lightsaber shooting lightning everywhere with a side of smiting. All in all it would be quite sacrilicious.

Originally posted by Klorel

personally i dont care how to spell it, but a jaffa model would kick arse. in fact, someone should make a stargate mod altogether, i know for half life one is being made, but half life doesnt have the cool graphics of JO.... and hell, i just want it in jedi outcast anyways. The levels would be as easy as any level to make, the hard part would just be the weapons, but some guns already fire like the guns in stargate (i.e. the electric gun could be replaced by zats, and maybe the repeater rifle could be replaced by the staff) and perhaps just replace the models. I dont think it would be a very complicated mod to make, considering the Mods i've seen proposed out there.

**jumping thoughts**

But i've said it other places and i'll say it here, a Jabba The Hutt (with slug walking animations, and cool random Jaba-ese taunt) is a must. It would be the coolest model in the game just because its not a biped, I know i'd like it the most. I'm sure it would have its limitations, but you guys are creative, i'm sure you'll find a way.

these are just proposals, i'm not asking for anyone to do it or for credit (lol, i'm actually just 'seconding' what [iI]Darth Vader and Headcharge said) but just a thought... to think about. :p

I Like Your Ideas & Yes i Thought of stargate mod but i cant make a team with me doing nothing.or otherwise ill be pain in ass..:o

Originally posted by Damien_Iceblade

Y'know...what JKII needs is a Jawa. That's right. A Jawa. Can you beat a little robed thief swinging a lightsaber and screaming "Utinni!" at the top of his little lungs? The answer is no. Mmmm...Jawalicious...:jawa :jawa

I made a skin that I was just playing with until I realised i can't turn the ears off the ugnaught for it, but it looks like a Jawa and has heaps of sounds and is pretty fun to kill!

http://www.thehekawis.com/jk2files/JawaBOT.pk3

it was still in a testing mode but you might enjoy it

I think a Bousk model would be sweet

Archived