Home

newb q... ,what's ASE?

poomba

greetz all,

I've seen references to something called ASE. From what I can tell it has something to do with finding servers to join.

On a related note, what do you all use to find the servers to join? Do you just use the in-game server browser or is there a server-findr type app that's better? Thanks...

--poomba

Originally posted by poomba

greetz all,

I've seen references to something called ASE. From what I can tell it has something to do with finding servers to join.

On a related note, what do you all use to find the servers to join? Do you just use the in-game server browser or is there a server-findr type app that's better? Thanks...

--poomba

I have never heard of this error. please decribe in more detail.

:elephant: <-- he knows the answer

greatings newb!:D;) you would be looking for the "All Seeing Eye" I dont know the website off hand, but google.com will tell you where to find it.

it will put the Q3 ingame server finder to SHAME! you never knew that so many server were out there...(Q3 will only return 100 server names I think... might be wrong...)

its, um, free. well free like winzip, they want you to send them money, but its not needed to run the program... try it and see what I mean.

SPY

Archived