Home

Any FFA clans need a member?

LordTopolev

Greetings!

I am Lord Topolev, former member of the [-X-] Jedi. I am really looking for a fun FFA clan to join (preferably one with their own server) and also a good operational website.

I prefer saber/force combat (duels are great fun), and I really am looking for a good group to join with. I especially love "getting into character", since I will also be using "Lord Topolev" once Star Wars: Galaxies comes out.

Please contact me at your leisure...LordTopolev@aol.com or on ICQ. My ICQ number is 792309. (Leave a message on ICQ...I might be online, but hidden).

j1.jpg

Greetings lord topolev. I am Baetal Doj'Arl of the [JEDI] clan.

Yes, it is a simple name, but we are powerful.

( and to mention we are the original [JEDI] clan. )

We are always accepting padawans, but first you must tryout.

Getting from [PADA] to [JEDI] is an easy task.

Just Earning higher ranks is the tough part.

I am the Master Jedi in our clan, and then we have the Council.

I am most likely not going to join the council, because i like recruiting.

You may join our servers:

Clan [JEDI] The true jedi's, or

Clan [JEDI] Too many Jedi's.

The clans are near the bottom of the server lists because the name are colored letters. ( just letting you know that so you don't go searching around for hours. Hope to see you there, or you can email me a LONELYDESTROYER@yahoo.com

I too can't wait for star wars galaxies. I am going to use my full character name... Baetal Doj'Arl ( name is a long story and i don't think you want to hear it. )

Hope to see you sometime and seeing that u were in another clan already, you will do just fine at the tryouts.

Farewell.

Archived