Home

Need a model made... Please help.

Baetal [JEDI]

Alright, i came up with an idea to make my own personal character model, and then realized, i don't know how to model!

SO... either i find someplace that can each me, or have someone else make it.

I was thinking of making this my own private model, but then it would have to be distributed for other people to see it.

I'll admit... it won't be an easy task to make this one... so that is why i need THE BEST model editors and model makers to work on this.

Here are some quick details on what he should look like.

1: Chainmail-like shirt, with golden cross on chest, ( changes with team colors )

2: Platemail shoulders, yes... both shoulders, with single point at top. ( also shows team colors if necessary )

3: Black leather-like pants with golden flames coming up them. ( flames also change with team colors...)

4: platemail boots and black leather gloves.

5: Light blueish- gray hair, in small spikes on head. ( not tiny, but no HUGE ) and bangs hanging down in single spikes.

6: almost forgot, plated wrists.

7: Of course, SERIOUS expression on face, and use the reborn soundpack.

Well... thats about it. Please people, send offers to make this... Email is LonelyDestroyer@yahoo.com

If none of you peeps are interested, then at least tell me where to get the proper modeling tools, and also where i can learn to use them. ( those tools seem REALLY complicated. )

Thanks.:mob::duel:

Try browsing the forums a little more, the answers you seek are all around you :D

Your model sounds cool, here's what you do, download a copy of Gmax or Milkshape. I've never used Milk, but I use Max, and Gmax is very simmilar (basically a stripped down version of 3dstudio, not crippled though, still a very powerful tool, just not a ton of luxery items, all which you don't need to make a great model)

Gmax comes with a great set of Tutorials, follow them and you'll be a modeler in no time :D

Hope to see your guy in game :D

CT :deathii:

Archived