Home

modelling in milkshape

Goa`uld

ok pal.. no one is even telling me what editors is should get to make my char, so maybe you could help...

WHERE do i go to get these tools,

WHERE can i learn to use them...

AND HOW can i find out how to properly model and add sound bits?

OK man... i have tried everyone else and they are all being A Holes... so please spare some time and help me out... thanks

u can get the jediknight2 editing tools from jediknightii.net. if u goto google and search for milkshape, it will take u to their home page to d/l the program. there is no help with the program, but their are some tuts at their site that are helpfull. also try visiting their forum, it has lots of good info. thats all i've found so far, but this is like my 3rd day trying to model. i would start w/ basic stuff like lightsaber hilts as a first project. i hope this helped :)

The Editing tools from JK2 files don't have any model editing stuff, it just has a tutorial for making stuff w/ 3D Studio (which is WAY too expensive for normal users).

I have GMax and Milkshape, but I can't figure out how to edit models in either one... I know how to do 3D modeling, but I just can't figure out the whole import/export/skeleton/animation process...

Can anyone post a short step by step guide (telling which software to use when)?

Archived