Home

How bout the 1-hit-kill-MOD

Phillio

How should I make the 1-hit-kill mod affect?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How should I make the 1-hit-kill mod affect?

• All enemies die in one hit.
    • Saber people\'s health rise for better battling, and rest of enemies die in one blaster shot.

Ok, I've made a mod where everyone dies in one hit like the movie, but I was wondering. Should I make it so all the enemies die in one hit? or just lightsaberless people and make the saber people have MORE health to make saber battles cooler? Answer the poll and please, feel free to give feedback!

HaPpY gAmInG!

-Philliô

Kill em all!!!!with 1 shot.

the really cool thing is to add some really good saber blocking(not block all but block em right) so it will be hard to kill em.

the really cool thing 2 is to let people live with limps cut of like in the movies luke,anakin and others lost there hands n stuff but survived.not imagine a reborn with his good saber hand cut off.now isnt that the coolest thing 2(cause coolest thing 1 is a good blocking system)?

yeah phillio, make stormtroopers and regulars really easy to kill and make the saber users have more intense toe to toe battles with lots of blocking, but make the aliens good and tough so i can use it with your imp-rebel conversion, to make boba and the mandalorians more capable and realistic.

Archived