Home

I have a Cheat for you!!

DireTan

Well if your done with the whole game and all you can have some fun with it.. well anyway here it is..

Go to Console activate Cheats "Devmapall"

"setmindtrick 4" and your mindtrick will be at 4!!

well anyway I have tested it out and it lets you actualy control another Npc for a limited time thats any NPC! includeing Desann , Tavion , Reborn, shadowtroopers, also may I say bind keys to use force directly like bind x force_throw

cause I know that Desann and Tavion have unlimited Force that means they can sit there shoveing anyone they please all day long..

Im not sure if its been told yet but here it is and Have fun with it!!

make sure to have notarget on so they cant see you as you sneak up on them to mindtrick em :)

:duel: <--- Whoever made this is a Genious!

i got setforceall 5 so i got the extra 2 stances anyways

i get to use the "control the npc" mindtrick anyways

works best to mind trick a reborn and use him to hack up the troopers or his buddy reborn when we're standing off looking at each other hahaha

i'm ashamed to admit that i only have the demo version of the game ( i know, i know) but the best way to cheat in that manner is to use this cheat:

setforceall 10

this is of course after typing in devmapall to enable cheating.

im not a hardcore cheater, but having beaten the demo a countless number of times, i had to find some way to make it extra fun. using that cheat, you'll get the two hidden stances, plus your force powers will be at the maximum level.

i've used mind trick on this level to control stormtroopers and make them commit suicide, blast other stormies, etc. i've also used it to control dark jedi and make them slice some explosive barrels to hurt themselves. the best is controlling a dark jedi and ( in the demo anyway) using him to attack the other dark jedi and then immediately turning off mind trick so i can sit back and watch the two of them fight each other. it's good to learn from this, watching the AI fight itself.

why are my posts always so damn long?? ah well....

Archived