Home

Maul & Fett models dismemberment problems

Darth Torgo

Has anyone else noted that when one of the Fett models or the new Darth Maul model is dismembered in SP, there's no meat inside. They get dut in half or beheaded and it just looks like they're an empty shell with no charred flesh. The Vader model includes charred flesh, however.

I'm not meaning to knock the great models and skins that have been made--I LOVE what you guys have done. I just thought I'd point out something that didn't come together right with them.

How hard is this to fix? One wouldn't have to have the animated charred flesh--just black would work fine if it were an issue, don't you think?

- DT

Caps... of course. Forgive me. I'm not up on the technichal lingo and so-forth.

Is it difficult to create caps for a model or is this just something that was overlooked? I would tend to guess the former but, again, I'm not up on most of the technical side of things. Are models currently in production set to have caps?

It's nothing that troubles me too deeply. Again, I love the models that people are putting together, but it would be even cooler if the dismemberments looked right.

- DT

Ahh thats what the word caps ment. Thank you.

BTW i've found a problem with the mandalorians. Because of the saber problem it's very hard to do the screw-flip-attack-downwards move. Will it be fixed. PS love the models..... all of them.

Archived