Home

can you record a demo in SP?

peloquin

Hey all, I'd like to record a demo on the single player level "the ladder" anyone know how to do it?

The idea is to use timescale .3 while playing so I can pull off the perfect game, record it then watch it back in timescale 1 which should look really cool.

cheers

cheers bud, but I downloaded one recorder but I'm pretty sure it only works in MP where I really want it in SP.

the recorder you have are the start/stop keys bound to 'o' and 'p' ? if so that's the one I have and I can't get it to work with single player :(

I hope this is possible cause using timescale .3 while playing allows you to play like a full jedi/samurai :) it takes at least 5 seconds to finish even the fastest swing with the lightsaber whice gives you more than enough time to decide which oh so cool move you're going to take the reborns head off with :)

I was playing a game on the 'ladder' map in slowmo fighting 5 reborn at once, I was able to dodge everyone of their attacks and take all their heads off in like 5 swings they were all dead before the first reborns head hit the floor :). Also you can tell the instant they start to jump so you can jump at the same time and take their head off in a twirl mid-air move. Basically you can make it through the 'ladder' without ever getting hit and every swing of your lightsaber is a kill. I really want to see that "perfect" game in normal speed.

Has anyone been able to record a single player game??

Archived