Home

I'm back ... and with some questions ...

Guest Soul-Dazzle

Guest Soul-Dazzle

Hey, I don't know if anyone remembers me but I was playin JK and MotS about 2 years ago. back then I was using the aliases : Exodus, Snake-Eyes and I think Mousse.

Anyway, Im back in the game, not really for net play but when Ive finished my student exchange in Japan I wanna play MotS against my friend modem-to-modem.

so, can it be done? does MotS work okay like that?

what else, oh yeah, the Big Fluffy Pack skin pack, I remember using that back in the day. where can I find it? can somebody please fill me in on that.

is there a mots version, I remember just as I was leaving the JK/MotS scene they brought out a BFP2. is there a bfp for MotS?

level editing and skin editing (as well as model editing) : is there ANYONE out there that makes custom skins/models/levels or anything like that?

yeah thats all for now, Ive got more to say but Ill say it in separate posts.

------------------

ugodlogo.jpg

S o u l - D a z z l e AKA Dj Dynasty AKA Dynastical Fantastical AKA Sphinx Leone AKA Tha Hundred-Thousandth Archer Out Ta Mark Ya AKA Tanuki AKA Ninja-Syringer

Guest oninosensi

Editing: goto massassi.net-

BFP2 skin pack is at jkmag- there is a link on the fisrt page. get manowars3 while your at it- very cool.

Guest Soul-Dazzle

thanks bro, but what is the address for JKMAG

?????

------------------

ugodlogo.jpg

S o u l - D a z z l e AKA Dj Dynasty AKA Dynastical Fantastical AKA Sphinx Leone AKA Tha Hundred-Thousandth Archer Out Ta Mark Ya AKA Tanuki AKA Ninja-Syringer

Guest oninosensi

it is in the sidebar at the jediknight.net home page.

also- checkout GaS (guns and such) at Massassi.net- you'd like that mod- make sure to get patchcommander 1st.

------------------

"You gave me an ABNORMAL BRAIN?!"

Guest Soul-Dazzle

thanks heaps man

BTW does anyone remember me (Snake-Eyes, Exodus, Mousse) from the "old days" ???

------------------

ugodlogo.jpg

Archived