Home

A real Jedi Fight...

dolny

I am running a 1.03 server in Poland.

- Saber Only

- No force powers except : force jump, saber attack , saber defend

- ghoul2 is set to 1

- sabertracessaberfirst is set to 0

- The Server has a password which you can get at the server's www with mappacks and a skinpack. Thanks to this all people have the same new skins (the best of the best JK2 skins chosen from all JO sites) and maps.

Also people who are often running backwards (to make a backstab/slash) are banned as well as people who only fight with kicks (there are some people that only kick without their saber on! it looks stupid) or people who kill an unarmed enemy who is changing options etc. are BANNED.

Thanks to all this options/rules the battles are great , the climax is great (people are bowing to each other /i don't know how to say it in english - i forgot ;P/ before the fight & stuff). When the force is disabled you don't see 99% of people pulling and backstabing all the time.

Ok i just wanted to propose you (admins) to do the same.

Cheers to all

http://www.jedi-con.com (the site is in polish so ... you won't be able to find the password , ...or maybe... ) :)

What do you think?

I don't know how to enable certain powers...but each power has a certain number to it. So if you want to defy those cowards that get cheap kills by slashing you while they're invisible with the Mind Trick and you want to disable the Mind Trick power, type in

g_disableforcepower 32 (or maybe forcepowerdisable?) Anyway, the number for that is 32.

The number for these 3 forces : 163837

About the rules : There were some players who instead of fighting with saber were kicking all the time.

The server runs 24/7 on a 2mbit/s connection.

This is a ffa server but mostly we're playing on Lando's Cloudshark Map which has 3 different rooms to fight so people are fighting duels all the time (you can play as many duels at the same time as you want).

ok,cheers...

Originally posted by Kurgan

Running backwards gets you banned?? Remind me never to join your server (!).

I'm talkig about running backwards and trying to make a backstab all the time. You can run backwards when retreating or getting ready for the next attack smth but when you turn your back to your opponnent and try to run at him and make a backstab/slash you will get banned. You can use backstab/slash how many times you want but you cant assrun...

Archived