Home

Sith Lord Models

GayJediJay

To all you master Modelers, I want to say I'm excited! I've downloaded several models and can't wait to battle!

I have an idea I would like to put toward all of you. Would it be possible or do any of you know of a Darth Tyranus/Count Dooku sith lord model available?

I would like to see more Sith Lords, male and female, human and non-human. And I would like to see them tough, like Tavion and Desann. As cool as the shadowtroopers and reborns are, they are just too easy to kill. I like to pick a map, turn on notarget and set up several sith lords throughout the map. Then, pick a spot to begin and fight my way to the end. I fancy the deathstar and put Desann there. Now with Vader and The Emperor, I can put those two in the Command Room and spread the main Sith Lords throughout the rest of the Deathstar. I would like to see more Sith Lords, though. You ladies and gentlemen are awesome! I applaud your talent!

Thanks for the tip on the Count Dooku model. Once I figure out how to put these models into play, I will download him.

As for the "notarget" question, I play the game in Single Player. Once I get to the map I want, I turn on the cheats and type "notarget". "notarget ON" appears and the character is now invisible to all enemies. I move throughout the map and spawn shadowtroopers, reborns, tavion and desann in different places. Once I'm finished, I go to a place to start, type in "notarget" and "notarget OFF" appears. The Sith Lords can now see me and the battle begins.

Archived