Home

Plo Koon?

XPLOITER

movie_sm.jpg

i was wondering if anyone is capable of skinning this character from star wars? :D as someone has already done adi gallia then i see it only fair that plo koon should be skinned.

Some may recognise this character from "jedi power battles" on the playstaion. If anyone is interested in skinning it or even maybe helping me skin it then can u plz contact me...

thanks

dj_puffy_eye@hotmail.com :fett:

sounds cool greendevil.

but i warn you, i've seen a lot of people out there crazy about this guy, so if do it, you'd better do it right. Post a thread in the models section when you think you've finished modeling. then the community will tell you everything you did wrong with it and you can make him near-perfect. your pretty gutsy to take on such a popular model with such little ref. pics. But i assure you, if you post a thread, theres a heck of a lot of people that could help... i didnt even know who he was until i read a few of the forums on here about him.

good luck, i wouldnt mind having a plo koon model in my collection. :cool:

hehehe, though I'd LOVE to take the credit, it doesn't belong to me. Someone (I don't know if he wants to be revealed yet, so I'm not saying names) contacted me via e-mail and said he was going to do Plo Koon. So, being the die hard fan that I am, I gave him all the reference pics I had. Hes been sending me updates everyonce and a while, and it looks GREAT! And trust me, I know my Plo Koon, been following that good ol Kel Dor ever since TPM came out :) So, I've been merely offering him feedback and such and hes perfecting it a lot. I don't know about a time of release, but it will be soon...

:koon: mawhahahahahah

Greendevil hows the progress going on plo-koon? just checking up as i haven't heard anything about how the skin is going...

I was also thinking about possible taunts to go with the skin, does anyone have any suggestion as there must be little or no sounds files of plo-koon talking....

X-P :dsaber::duel:

I posted the following in the Modelers Den "Listen up, I am bent on getting a Plo Koon out! I will do all the research, and reference sketches. I just need some one who is a great modeler. You may have seen some of my skins Qui-Gon, Luminara, and Adi Gallia on Jedinet (skins by Mars). If I had a model program I would try. I have already started working the skin for Plo-Koon, so if your interesed please e-mail me at neomarz1@msn.com. Send a screen shot of your best model, in return ill give you a peek at the skin. I want someone thats just as crazy about the extra characters as I am. I would like to also do Kit Fisto, and a better Adi Gallia, but one skin at a time right?, Sincerely, Mars Marshall"

Archived