Home

Cant Kill Desanns Girl!

Drakkar

I beat her on my third try. It was kind of a lucky, but here's how I did it.

You know those large crates off to the side of the ship?

Go stand on the tallest one. Wait until she force jumps to you

and WHILE SHE IS STILL IN THE AIR, COMING TO YOU, BEFORE SHE LANDS, use force push to send her over the side.

I've tried it and it works every time.

THE BATMAN

Just keep trying. Use speed, and dodge around a lot. With speed on, you should be able to discern patterns and attack her when she's swinging or off balance. It took me several tries to get past Tavion. If you've done a particularly good bit of dueling, get some space from the battle and quicksave the game. Be careful to have a backup save right before you fight her, it's easy to get into spots where you quicksave right before you're killed. When you load the game, wham, you're dead again.

You could always cheat or try a trick of some sorts, but lightsaber dueling is one of the highlights of the game. Besides, if you ever find yourself on a multiplayer server, you'll need that lightsaber practice. :D

This is interesting. I'm playing on Jedi Knight difficulty and killed her on the 3rd try. So I was thinking, what's all this talk about she's hard to kill, considering I only had like 15 shield and played her straight up(didn't use any force powers) , and i'm not the best JDII player there is.

Well, guess what, I can't do it again. I tried many times after and cannot even come close to defeating her without using cheap tricks (BATMAN's suggestions are totally correct). Maybe there's a "right" way, but it's pretty hard.

Actually I managed to kill her without cheating. Just takes a bit of skill. YOu should have your force powers mapped closely to your movement keys and you shoudl use speed alot. Forget lightning as it consumes too much energy for the benefit.

Archived