Home

Save Game Faster Loads For S3 Savage4 Users

Electricwheels

I'm posting this thread to let all of you that have the S3 Savage 4 video cards that I think that I have found a solution to the really slow load times. I have found this site http://www.users.bigpond.com/madsphil/ and on this site you will find some drivers for the S3 Savage 4. I downloaded the Genesis drivers and installed them and the I installed the Hammer AMD drivers and now my load times are at most 30 sec down to as fast as 5 to 7 secs, where they were once at about 5 min. to go make a pot of coffee and then make coffee and then drink coffee then start playing game. I suggest you go and get the drivers and give them a try and I hope that they work for you as well as they have for me. An addition, I also installed the S3Tweak program that is included with the Genesis drivers and that has also improved game play in Serious Sam and few other games. I haven't done to much testing or playing with the S3Tweak program as I'm the type of person that goes by the rule if it ain't broke don't fix it. So if any of you do some playing and find better results then plz let the rest of us know about them. Have fun.

Archived