Home

Looking for some CMI hints

DanDaMan

OK, so here I go....

I'm stuck on the first island in the game (I think it's Plunder Island). I can't seem to find anything else that can be done.

I can't figure out how to get into the Brim Stone Beach Club, and I can't figure out how to run the lights at the theater. And the guys at the Barber shop think I sing horribly (and I agree with them). The voodoo lady says that I should go find my fiancee, and I think she's been taken by the monkeys (go figure!)

The items I have in my possession are:

helium balloons

pirate literature

skeleton arm

bag of nickels

ember on stick

flyer

pack of gum

jawbreaker

magic wand

glove

ventriloquism book

lice

Any ideas on anything I can do? Only one suggestion at a time, please, because I don't care for too many hints.

Thanks,

Dan "da Man"

Elaine has been taken by the Pirates of Danjer Cove, which I believe has been mentioned by the Voodoo Lady.. Someone somewhere should also have already mentioned where Danjer Cove is, so you'll need to find a way to get over there...

There an item you haven't picked up yet that can be of assistance on your path to Danjer Cove. Perhaps you haven't been able to pick it up since what's-his-face is still getting his haircut...?

Maybe it's not the comb... maybe it's the scissors. Oh well, at least I have 1 crew member in a rockin' banjo player... ;-)

Thanks, guys, although you didn't exactly answer my question (which really wasn't what I was looking for anyways) it got me thinking, and therefore I'm still kinda going. And, I found a pin in a voodoo doll.

Dan "da Man"

Originally posted by DanDaMan

Maybe it's not the comb... maybe it's the scissors. Oh well, at least I have 1 crew member in a rockin' banjo player... ;-)

Thanks, guys, although you didn't exactly answer my question (which really wasn't what I was looking for anyways) it got me thinking, and therefore I'm still kinda going. And, I found a pin in a voodoo doll.

Dan "da Man"

Is the comb clean or are there any lice on it? :)

Originally posted by DanDaMan

Remember, you asked for hints, not walkthroughs. So I didn't want to be very specific on what you needed to get there. And I'm didn't say you needed the comb--you're the one who thought you did.

Archived