Home

Would someone please make me a level it should not be hard if you know what you are..

Guest The_Gamesta

Guest The_Gamesta

Would someone please make me a level it should not be hard if you know what you are doing.

Ok the level should look like this one http://angelfire.com/tx2/gamesta/DBLGantry.zip but with 2 more big rooms attched to the center and more catwalks and guns cus it would be super cool. Please I beg you to make it my friend and I would realy like it. P.S. I did not make the level.

Guest Kurgan

It would be much easier to contact the guy who made the level and say please. ; )

Or, send him a note asking permission to modify and release it, and use JED or JKEdit to modify it yourself.

Most folks would rather create their own stuff than work on somebody else's old level, especially just throwing in a couple of more rooms and items.

Why don't you do the work? Don't know how? Learn how! Practice!

Kurgan

Guest The_Gamesta

Well Its too much time and work to do it and I have no idea how. The guys that made it are gone I have not see any of them for some time. Any way I found some one to make it for me so I'm pritty happy. Onley 3 to 4 ppl will ever play the level cuz were not going to post it one any level pages its just for my friends.

------------------

yoda2.gifTake home you I will

Archived