Home

ns streets

drunkenjim

hello

i'm probably missing something here, but i can't seem to do anything of any use in the level with the rubbish compactors. i've wandered everywhere i can find, there is a switch in the far right hand corner behind some glass which i've force pushed and force pulled and nothing.

Please Help Anybody, it's doing my head in enough to go back to wolfenstein.

Well, you'll have to provide more information first.

Have you already gone through all the back rooms and passages? Have you moved the trash bins and/or gotten to the eye sentinel? Just detail everything you've done in the level and we'll see if we can get you farther.

hello

ok, i've gone through the entry point in the rubbish bin thing, ive then jumped over the top to get the bacta, gone down to the ground level,through a door into a large room with 4 compactors, and some not very nice people throwing grenade things at me fom the gangways, and thats it, i've then wandered aimlessly, killed everything i could find and got p****d off, its probably quite easy but i can't seem to work it out.

Cheers for any help:confused:

allright . . . SPOILERS!!!

you enter the room with compactors, and kyle says 'whew, whats that smell' or something to that effect. (or look at all that garbage, dunno) there are four huge compactors compacting away. they are set up in twos. go to the second one in row 1. climb into the overhang thingy and avoid crusher. find door. should help.

level:

1b 2b

1a 2a

enter

p.s. your in ns_hideout

Archived