24 members have voted

1. 1. Star Wars, What if? Which Idea do you like the most

• What if Hon Solo was a Bad guy in Star Wars
    • What if Jango Fett Never died?
    • What if Luke Went to the Dark Side
    • What if Yoda went nuts and Killed every one in EP 1
    • What if Darth Maul, Never died
    • What if Obi-Wan went to the Dark Side instead of Ankian
    • What if The Site had won in the great Jedi, Sith War thousands of years ago??
    • Star Wars is the way it should be and not touched!!

Hello, i was wondring some things, and need to know what the fans of star wars think. Im a huge fan of star wars, but i usaly like things that people done.

well the pole is what if?

as for some who have read my frist post on these bords, I am making something big, and this might be anther hint to what it is :) when i have enough data from you guys/ladys. I will post up the url for my the site, wth all of the info on it.

Oh and plz tell me what you think of the What if?, do you like them alot or hate them a ton, etc

ok come on nearly 50 ppl looked and no one posted and onlky a hand full did the poll :(

come on guys post and do the poll i needs to know

this ant a stupid poll, with the results im gona do something big for every one

Yoda should go PSYCHOTIC!!! aside from the coolness, it would just be real fricken funny for the little green man to own all with his insane force powers! Hells Yea!

:rhett:

Y is there no KILL JAR JAR option? That character should be drugged, brought out to the street and shot.:swear::evil6:

DIE JAR JAR DIE

Well, they could do what happened with the character Maw from Jedi Knight. He could use the force to float around the upper half of his body since his legs are cut off. That's about the best solution to bringing Darth Maul back. It's not a great idea, just the best answer I could think of.

:ben:

I like the "What if Obi-Wan went to the Dark Side instead of Ankian" idea as it would open quite alot of things. Would luke and leia have had their father in their life from childhood and became jedi's as kids? . Would a good anakin been strong enough to kill a bad obi-wan and the emperor? would he have had all the other jedi to help him in that quest instead of killing them all off. And would anakin bring ballance to the force much sooner and if so what would that be like?.

Archived