Home

(Req) Corran Horn, in Jedi attire

Daskers

I've been working on the skinning and have almost completely finished the head, but the more I work and check out my results in-game (because I can't get modview to work: please read my modview error thread to see if you can help), the more frustrated I get with the Tyrion model. For what bloodriot and asbath used the model for, it seems to have worked perfectly fine, and captured their character excellently. For what I'm doing, however, anything I draw comes out looking bulky and disproportioned like a comic book superhero. I'm also finding that they UV mapped very efficiently, with areas they didn't need detail in(but I do) usually being stretched or disproportioned. Again, not saying their model is bad or anything, it's just not working for what I need it to do. So I have a little request. If any decent modeler out there could take the Galak model, make it a new head(or even just change the hair), change the collar area, and do all the new UV wrapping etc. so it would match this picture:

http://www.idcnet.com/~ivanova/Corran/quintessential.jpg

I would REALLY appreciate it, and you would of course get credit. I really want to do this skin, and I know lots of people really want to see a well-done Corran Horn skin. With a nice model like that, I would gladly put in the time to do custom sounds(with clips from audio books, if possible), modified skins like Keiran Halcyon and/or a CorSec Corran, light/dark side team skins, and a GOOD silver saber to truly make it a complete Corran Horn skin pack. If anyone would be interested, please reply here or email me at inbredyokel@hotpop.com. Hopefully I can get this project going again without too much down time.

I would love to see a good Corran Horn model or skin I have been trying to learn how to model but so far i would only be able to make Corran's saber hilt. I am looking forward to inbredyokels skin but I think that the tyrion model might look a little too bulky and the chin just doesnt have the right shape for Corran's gotee thats why I would like a model as I said I have been trying to learn how to model but all ive done so far is a deformed human head and a good saber hilt maybe in a couple of weeks after I get everything figured out ill be able to make a good corran model so if anyone wants to make one please im begging you go ahead I really want to play as a good corran model ingame.

sounds like a good idea to me. I'm a pretty big Corran Horn fan, and there is already a skin of Keiran Halcyon that was done by Garik Loran. But along with the Corran Horn with Jedi Robes, it would be cool to see another Keiran Halcyon(Corran's alter-ego with dyed blonde hair and goatee), this time with Jedi Robes.

Archived