Home

JKII Model Wallpaper.

Mr.Strike

After seeing the Yoda and Darth Maul wallpapers I got to thinking, It might be cool to make a wallpaper with all of the models that are out now. Kind of like that duel of the sith poster. If I knew how to get screen shots of the models like the guy did his Darth Maul model I could try and do this. Can anyone tell me how he got Maul to look like that?

I would jump right in to it if I knew how to get the models to look like that model of Darth Maul. I got that wallpaper from this board a few days ago and I love it. But it shows Maul with his lightsaber and it is pretty much a full body shot. The mod view doesn't show the models with their sabers. How can I do this. Any one?

I imported maul's and the lightsaber's glm into milkshape, applied the skins, exported them as a 3ds, opened it up in 3dstudiomax, did the posing and then rendered and saved it, opened up the image in photoshop, did the lightsaber in there and then added the background picture. i wish it were as easy as taking a screenshot.

Thank you for the information ondraedan. Instead of 3D Max could I use Gmax? I downloaded Milkshape today and was about to start playing with it. As far as the lightsaber blades I assume you used the line tool in Photoshop and the outer glow layer style correct? I will see if Gmax will work. If so I will start on this. Once again thanks for you help Zindell and Ondraedan.

Archived