Home

can -anyone- answer this question?

MasterD-LeyAmas

I'd like to know if anyone out there can tell me how to edit the way each saber style works. Now before you go jumping at an answer, let me elaborate.

I have made the JediMoves mod that has recently been posted on JediKnightII.net, and as part of the mod, I switched the two-handed saberstyles with the one-handed ones, which you should know what I'm talking about if you answer this question.

What I can't get to work is the way the saber styles chain together. When you replace the animations from the 1hand/strong to the 2hand/strong, it still chains poorly like the 2hand/strong did. It also can only be chained up to 3 times like before, and not infinetly like it usually can be.

If anyone out there knows what I'm talking about and can help, please lend a hand. If I can get that part of the mod working, it will enable the full use of the other two saber styles in multiplayer.

:ben::saberb:

I think the style you were trying for was Desaans style - dealing red damage but with yellow speed and chaining. Perhaps the simplest way to alter the standard red style to your requirementas would be not to work from red to yellow manoueverabilty, but to copy the yellow style to red and simply change the damage.

Alternatively, find a way to swap the existing styles around so you can use Desaans style instead of normal red?

Archived