Home

Dewbacks

Guest Commander 598

Guest Commander 598

In the first level if you look close enough you may see two troopers on dewback doing nothing.Ever know that?

------------------

The Battle Droid Commander With full Inteligence-Commander 5-98

• 5 weeks later...
Guest 84Elan

The 64 version was not bad at all the sound the look and the feel was great but the Death star trench run left much to be desired. It seemed so lame and no ending death star blowing up animation. Oh well you cant have it all. Great game though Hoth is a riot too. I wish though that you could take any ship you wanted to on the speeder missions hey its your problem how you get the misssion done right?

[This message has been edited by 84Elan (edited June 11, 2000).]

Guest Pootie_Fett

This is a pretty cool game, the best rank i've gotten so far is General, what have ranks have u guys gotten?

------------------

Feet are the path do the dark dude side, feet lead to...well, u know

Guest Commander 598

ever blown up the sand crawler? biggrin.gifwink.gif

------------------

Yeah its interesting to me that preparing looks is a great bit like sitting on your ass.

Guest Garindan

My rank in the game is...Supreme Allied Commander, the highest you can get. The coolest level i think is kile 2, i like to disable those shuttles that are evacuating the base, if you use ions on them just right, they'll drop out of the sky and do flips and crash, TRY IT!!!! I posted all the codes to this game at roguesquadron.net go to the general nintendo 64 forum and go back to over 30 days or so and my name is Rogue15 there, and you should be able to see all the codes for the game, i too hate it (and mean the highest hate a person can have on something) that you can't use the Y-Wing or any other ship on the speeder missions!!!!!!!! It would be so awesome to just go overhead an at-at and drop a bomb on it!!! especially on escape from fest!!! Here's the fastest way to get all the ships on allmost all the levels:

use the deaddack cheat and beat hoth with a gold medal. Once that's done, you don't need to use the tiedup or farmboy code to access the falcon and interceptor, but you still need to use the naboo code to get the n1 naboo starfighter.

Guest 84Elan

I think that I have nailed just about every thing in the game that you can with out ending and some times ending the level for me. Sandcrawler,land speeder,huts,the t-16's in the canyons,the stormtroopers in powerboats, and anything else that takes damage teh only thing that really go on my nerves about the game is the lack of squadren support. I mean on chandrilla there are a ton of X wings yet you are the one doing all the work how about a little help here? I had the highest level you could get but the one level that kept me from that for the longest time was the volcano level and the battle with Moff Cerdain. Damn hard.

------------------

Remember...Your Focus Determins your Reality....

Guest Garindan

Those levels were hard to beat! It took ALOT of patience and practice on sullust.

Here's a way to get all the ships on nearly all the levels:

do the deaddack cheat

then all you need to do is go to hoth and get a gold medal.

------------------

Guest Garindan

ok, here's a more challenging way to blow stuff up (or at least a sandcrawler). I got this to work:

go to the race level with the t16 and try blowing up that sandcrawler on your right, it takes a long time to blow up, and it seems like nobody wins the race, you may need to try this a few times to get it to work perfectly. And try this:

Blow someone down the moment they win, when the end sequence shows up, their t16 will be smoking up and the guy who comes out of the house won't and the t16 will crash behind the house. I only got this to work 1 time.

Guest Garindan

I also hate it about the lack of support. If it were only more like the game X-wing... (if you have x-wing and want a mission builder go to www.avault.com and go to the cheat/hints page and go to x-wing and download the thing that says x-wing10.zip and if you need an unzipper to unzip it go to www.interplay.com and go to interplay a-z and go to descent series and go to descent and download pkunzip).

I got the mission builder yesterday and it's very easy to use and more fun to play your own levels.

Archived