Home

Finding Dessan (spoiler)

scottdavies2k

I got past the fire by cutting the pipe, on the last section, and the proceeded to dropping down a hole. There I was faced with 3 walls, which are pushable with the force. Here I am stuck. Naturally, I tried pushing all three, but it didn't work. So I tried other variations and still no joy. Please point me in the right direction.

The two walls that open up passages leading to each other with a fire in between remember that? Look on the wall in the passage and u will c another symbol to push, and with that u will open a new passage and u can then get past.:bdroid2:

Ok, I don't remember that so I'll go through what I do remember.

You start at the top of a downward slope. You go down and smash the rocks with your saber. Then you go forward, turn left and go into the room with the falling rocks. You go past that then go through the invisible wall to the hall of fire thingy (where there are loads and you have to get past them). Then you come to a short cut scene where Dessan says

"Your efforts are in vain"

Then he runs off. On the right is death, forward is a mirror that plays tricks on you, and left is the correct way (I think). So I go left, to the end of the hall on top of the slope, slash the pipe so water extinguishes the fire, then drop down the hole. There are the 3 pushable walls.

Can someone explain what I did wrong or what to do next please?

Archived