Home

jedis and non-jedis

m0stw8nt3d

can someone please tell me how to make it so jedis can only choose the light saber and non-jedis can choose a certain gun just like in the jedi master mode except in teamFFA? because i don't know how to compile something like that with the source code.. i don't know any c++... i'm sorry for being persistent... can someone please help me?

my only problem is is that there are statements that i don't know what means and i don't know where to learn of these statements... i wouldn't be asking you to code this for me if i knew a place to teach how to do this... is there some place where it tells you where each statement is, specifically about JK2?

it's like jedi vs merc but i want to split light side and dark side... i can't put dooku on the mercs side because he's a jedi but if it's jedi vs merc then he would only have guns... i can't put him on the jedis side because dooku is from the dark side...

Dude, you've got it wrong. Jedi Vs Merc does NOT put Jedi and Mercenary characters on seperate teams. It just creates a definition between them. If the bot is coded properly, Dooku will have a saber regardless of which team he'fs on.

Archived