Home

AlienJL...Aayla update?

The Rel)ee(V)eR

yeah, i've been following alien Jl's re-skin too, I guess this would be a good place for him to post updates and get some comments. It looks like the most accurate aayla skin i've seen yet, granted its just a modification, but its a damn nice one.

I love spacermonkeys Aayla Secura model and skin. They're just great no doubt about that. :D:)

But spacermonkey was kinda caught inbetween the movie version of Aayla and the comic version of Aayla I think. (They're different, George Lucas himself even wanted some differences in the end look of the movie Aayla which set her apart from the comic book Aayla.) :)

Alien_JL went straight for the movie Aayla Secura look and that show in the details, less compromise necessary and all, more perfection. :) It looks like a promising skin and I'd love for it to become a definate shared skin someday. :):thumbsup:

(Oh help us Alien_JL, you are our only hope to create even more great Aayla Secura skins so we may have many, many, many of them! :):p)

Originally posted by The Rel)ee(V)eR

Hey Man I was wondering if you are planning on releasing your Aayla Secura Skin update? Thanks

Well i am not so sure that it is "update" anymore (it was

"update" when only her face was changed a bit)

But then i decided to modify whole skin and make new

Movie based skin soo... not update but NEW skin :)

And am i planning to release it ??

-Hmm... well most likely yes :)

And when ??

-I don't know if it is ready... i am not happy with it

but i am not sure what to do for it in order to

make it better either...

(so maybe days maybe week(s))

Archived