Home

Rogue Squadron Level editor???

Guest Garindan

Guest Garindan

Dear Friends !

I will not be able to connect for some (maybe till summer holiday) time. So I want to share some strange things I found in the Rogue Squadron PC:

Strange Images:

Luke Skywalker Rogue15 said that this image appears in N64 version

Rogue Squad Looks like N64 version box picture

Team Snap Developers team from Factor5 and LucasArts

Player Roster ? Note that the width of colums is different from actual Player Roster ! Maybe an internal Player Editor ?

Continue Button, Okay Button Two unseen buttons

Radio Button, Selected Radio Button Rogue15 said that he never saw these in N64 version

Strange Messages:

"CHOOSE DIFFICULTY:", "CHOOSE CONTROLLER STYLE:", "CHOOSE CUTSCENE TYPE:", "NOTE: HARDWIRED DIFFICULTY FOR ... IS ..."

"DEBUG", "NO DAMAGE MODE", "FREE ROLL MODE", "PERFORMANCE DISPLAY", "COORDS DISPLAY", "COLOR FORCED LOD", "SCRIPT DEBUG CONSOLE", "INFO OVERLOAD", "SHOW RANGES"

"RECRUIT", "ROGUE", "VETERN", "ACE"

"SELECT GAME", "ERASE GAME", "ARE YOU REALLY SURE?"

If you have some idea about these please reply. It seems that there is a possibility to change some level parameters (difficulty, default craft) using some in-game editor ? And probably there are Passcodes for these features ! Please, increase your efforts to find new Passcodes, JOIN THE GOLD SQUADRON !

I have one ask more: Please, somebody post reply to this message from time to time to bring this thread up. Thanks in advance...

Gold Squad Leader, Rogue15, Rogue9, Sad Ghost, Redwing and all other Rogues, good bye and...

May the Force be with you !

LukA_YJK from Baku http://rogue.squadron.tripod.com

Guest Boba Rhett

Don't scare me like that!!

------------------

I calculated the odds that this would work versus the odds that I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

Archived