Home

Act II Mug

chjrb

Alright, I got the starbuccanneers mug via a little shoplifting already. I got the glue from Stan's already. I got the caricature already. I rode the manatee and got the meal ticket already.

But I got a problem - I ordered the meal before I had all the stuff for the fake mug, so I had to leave to go get stuff. So the waitress took away the real mug, and I have no way to pay anymore, and I can't get another meal ticket riding the manatee - its one per customer! And I can't stay awake through Stan's sales pitch, so I can't get a meal ticket from him.

But thats not my only problem. I've got the glue, mug and drawing, but when I attempt to combine the glue with the drawing it tells me "That won't help" - I've tried every possible combination for combining the three, the only helpful hint I get from the game is when I try to put the glue on the mug and I get the message "Thats a good idea, but I should put the glue on what I want to stick on there".

None of the walkthroughs I have read cover this issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Hint one: When did you get the drawing? Remember that the waitress needs to think that the mug looks like a monkey head...

Hint two: What (reportedly) addictive substance is well-known for its ability to keep people awake?

Archived