Home

Color screwed up after crashing?

eshvar60

:confused:

I am finished a level and my system crashes on the video.

I have to use ctr+alt+del to end task the game and then restart after this my system colors are screwed up and i dont know how to fix them

I run a p3 667 128 ram and on chip intel graphics card. Please help!!!!!!

I and others are having the same problem. Utill they address this problem in a patch you and the rest of us are stuck. They know the problem exsists its now if they chose to fix it. It's the only Quake III engine game that does this so I have to believe it's bad code. Sorry.

No, bad code! I have a G4 Ti-4600 128MB, ASUS A7V266-E, AMD XP2000, 512MB , SB Audigy. So, here are two completely different systems having the same problem. With my system you can imagine how most Q3 games run. Why is this the only one that does this?

:(

If you have an nvidia card just go to properties then color correction, once that util starts up it will reset the gamma. Or just restart the game and exit.

The problem is not with the GeForce 4 or the engine, it is using drivers that are not made to play the game with. The game is supposed to be played with 23.11 nvidia drivers or whatever drivers the game was tested on. Yes some newer drivers will work, but if you get crashing and things of that aspect make sure that your using Signed drivers, if you do not have Digitally Signed WDM drivers then that could be a reason.

So its not the game, its not the engine, its your drivers.

Archived